[vc_row dfd_row_responsive_enable=”dfd-row-responsive-enable”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”19759″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Time is one thing that is never constant. You cannot buy time; time can’t be turned back or regained. It is important that you use the time you have before it runs out. In life, it is easy to get off focus and forget your dreams. Whether it is unbelief or other responsibilities, many dreams falter and never come true. But, understand your dreams are yours. You are the one who can make them come true. And if they don’t come true it is because of you. Time is never constant; but when it comes to attaining your dreams you are. You are constant, make the time for your dreams.
Here are 5 suggestions that will help you make time for your dreams
- Write you dream(s) down and posted them where you can see them. You will find that it is easy to reach a dream if you write it down a put where you can see it every day. When I was in college I wrote down my expected graduation day and taped it to my desk. I saw it every day, “May 11, 2013.” Especially during that all-night study sessions. Four years later my dream of becoming a college graduate came true.
- Make a short and long-term plan. Writing down your dreams are easy making a plan to attain them is much harder put needed. Create a short term and long-term plan that helps you reach your dream. Set small goals to reach in the process.
- Divide your time. Look at your life see where do you spend most of your time. Then evaluate if that time could be better spent reaching your dream. You may also discover that you may be wasting time.
- Invest in your dream. Most people spend money on what they value. If you really want to achieve your dream you will value it. Discover ways to invest in your dream or in the things that will qualify to reach your dream.
- Never give up. Most dreams are not easy to attain. Through the journey there are going to be obstacles along the way. Use the obstacles to motivate you to push and work every harder to reach your dreams instead of giving them up. Dreams require hard work and hard work requires work.
[/vc_column_text][dfd_button button_text=”Visit Inspire To Impact” buttom_link_src=”url:http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weinspire2impact.com||target:%20_blank|” style=”style_1″ box_shadow=”box_shadow_enable:disable|shadow_horizontal:0|shadow_vertical:15|shadow_blur:50|shadow_spread:0|box_shadow_color:rgba(0%2C0%2C0%2C0.35)” hover_box_shadow=”box_shadow_enable:disable|shadow_horizontal:0|shadow_vertical:15|shadow_blur:50|shadow_spread:0|box_shadow_color:rgba(0%2C0%2C0%2C0.35)”][/vc_column][/vc_row]